When it comes to underground storage chamber arches, The StormChamber® System is BEST IN CLASS!
The StormChamber® with SedimenTrap system has a unique ability to exceed stormwater quality requirements and overcome deficiencies of other similar technologies. Many features of StormChamber separate it from its competitors. No other system on the market can be stacked which gives StormChamber a clear advantage on sites where space is limited. Also, StormChamber utilizes the SedimenTrap system for easy cleaning. With the SedimenTrap, there is no need to worry about a clogged system as all of the sediment and debris is contained to singular compartments that are easily cleaned out with a vac-truck. StormChambers provide great value that any stormwater designer will enjoy, such as…
- Helps counter drought conditions by maintaining groundwater base flow to streams.
- Replicates pre-development hydrology.
- Eliminates thermal discharge loadings.
- The least cost underground alternative.
- Achieves higher pollutant removal rates through soil filtration and accelerated microbial actions (bio-remediation).*
- Achieves Low Impact Development (LID), LEED and Zero Discharge goals.
- Provides a lower cost and longer effective life alternative to perforated pipe.
- Lower cost alternative to pipe for conveyance, with added benefits of groundwater recharge and water quality enhancement.
- Eliminates the need for costly pre-treatment devices